Free Journals

Scott Thile scott.thile@murraystate.edu
Thu Apr 4 08:14 MST 2002

Hi Rob,

You might consider donating them to your university library. I haven't done
that yet, but it's something I have considered. I have had several music
students borrow PTJs of mine for specific articles that were helpful in
research they were doing. They new exactly what they needed so they must
turn up on the periodical search engines out there. Anyway, might do someone
there some good and get you a little tax break at the same time....

Scott
  -----Original Message-----
  From: owner-caut@ptg.org [mailto:owner-caut@ptg.org]On Behalf Of Robert
Edwardsen
  Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2002 4:13 AM
  To: caut
  Subject: Free Journals

  I have a pile of old journals that I'm going to discard since I've gotten
the CD reprint.  These are journal from 1979-1999.  If anybody wants them
let me know.  You'll have to pay the shipping which I'm sure will be more
than the CD but some people like hard copy.  Let me know privately.

  Rob Edwardsen