how 'bout it??

Ron Torrella rontorrella@yahoo.com
Tue Apr 2 18:05 MST 2002

I think turnbuckles would look inelegant -- not something I'd want
associated with an instrument I liken to a Jaguar XJ7. A little like adding
mudflaps to a Jag....  :-) I was thinking about adding a short lag screw in
the upper brace recess -- like the screws in the keybed below the
cheekblocks of some pianos -- as a means of snugging things up. I have two
Ds that chirp and pop when you push the damper pedal. Very annoying.