verdigris

John D. Chapman chapmajd@wfu.edu
Wed Jul 18 12:29 MDT 2001

I agree with Fred about moving the joint.  On tough cases I have pushed
the center pin out about one sixteenth of an inch, applied the protek,
turned the flange over, pushed the pin back in continuing to one
sixteenth inch out on the other side, applied the protek, pushed the pin
back in, then swing the flange back and forth about twenty times.  This
does not take as much time as it sounds.  But the problem will
eventually come back.  Replace the parts whenever possible.

Joe, tell us more about Goose Juice.

John Chapman RPT
Wake Forest University
Winston-Salme NC