thanx to you all!!

Michelle L Stranges stranges@Oswego.EDU
Fri Jul 13 14:59 MDT 2001

--On Fri, Jul 13, 2001 4:17 PM -0400 "Jon Page" <jonpage@mediaone.net>
wrote:

> I hope you are placing the seam of the cloth in the correct spot.
>
> Jon Page
>
> At 01:23 PM 07/13/2001 -0500, you wrote:
> wow folks.. thanx for the letters.

Jon..... hope you get this... I THINK I'm putting it in the right spot. I
know that 1:30-2:00 is right for grand stuff ( shanks..), but really I am
looking at the part and seeing where the seam won't be affected too much.
You have some "clock settings" for me to double check??

 This is my first action trying this rebushing method... Hope to HELL I'm
doing it right. I have been consistant in where I have been placing it on
all the parts.. depending on the part... uh-oh....

You got the answers???
Much ablidged!!
:)  michelle
stranges@oswego.edu