CONTRACT CAUT CLASS

Bdshull@aol.com Bdshull@aol.com
Mon Jul 9 00:04 MDT 2001

CAUT listees:

I hope that all of you going to Reno will stay through Thursday's CAUT events
and attend the class I will host on the contract CAUT.  We contract techs
need your experience and support, and I hope that this class will only be the
beginning of expanded annual convention CAUT offerings - you all can make it
happen.  I am also hoping to obtain your feedback on my May 2001 Journal
article on the contract CAUT (in the PTG Views section).   Below is my post
to the pianotech list.

Bill Shull, RPT
University of Redlands, La Sierra University

<<List,

I want to encourage all of you attending the Reno convention to participate
in the class on the contract and fee-for-service college and university
technician.  This is an opportunity for those of us non-employed CAUTs to
meet and discuss the issues and problems we share.  I know many of you on
this list do college work, most with many years experience - I hope you will
join me and share your wealth of knowledge.

The CAUT (College and University Technicians) class offerings are on
Thursday, and my class on the contract tech is the final period on Thursday.
I will also address some of the points I raised in my Journal article in the
PTG Views section of the May 2001 Journal - please take a good look at that
too, email me (Bdshull@aol.com) your thoughts and bring them to the class -
hope to see you there!

Bill Shull, RPT
University of Redlands, La Sierra University
Loma Linda, CA >>