Baldwin regulation

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Mon Feb 5 09:30 MST 2001

Dave,

I didn't realize it was a brand new one from the factory but since
that's the case, you know it needs to have a lot of prep work done
on it, anyway! :-) You don't have to shut up about it but I'm
pretty sure you'll have to regulate it. Maybe you just got lucky
on the others. :-)

Newton had a good suggestion to check. Have fun.

Avery

>Well,
>
>When we got the piano it came off the truck in a box.  It got set up
here then it's been left to its own devices.  It came directly from
the Arkansas factory.  I guess I shouldn't be that surprised, except
the variation is SO extreme, and the others that came at the same
time - same factory and truck - have  not varied THAT much.  I guess
I'll just regulate it and shut up.