Piano horse

Horace Greeley hgreeley@stanford.edu
Fri Feb 2 09:47 MST 2001

Dave,

So, having just given Danny a sound, and, I might add, richly deserved
thrashing, about I recommend that he get you another 7/8
machine?  Perferably, a D.

Fact is, different attempts have come and gone over the years with this
problem.  None of them have been overly successful.  Obviously, part of
that is that there has not been the market push behind it that there is
now.  At the same time, the wunderkindlein do need to remember that, unless
there name is something like "Kissin", they are not going to be in a
position to do much except play whatever they find on stage - and, they
need to just learn to live with that truth.

And, no, none of us have any business moving pianos.  What we can do is one
thing.  What we should do (personally and/or professionally) is something
else again.

Best.

Horace