Steinway Seminars?

John D. Chapman chapmajd@wfu.edu
Fri Apr 27 19:38 MDT 2001

John,
I'm catching up on a backlog of email, so forgive the late response.
Last year I attended the Steinway damper seminar, and the year before,
the one on voicing.  Both times the fee was $850.  After paying for the
voicing seminar myself, my university offered to pay for the others (they
also paid my fees for the national convention this year). Some
of the other technicians attending the S&S seminars worked for dealerships
and their fees were paid by those dealerships, some were freelance and
paid out of their own pockets, and some were university techs covered by
their school.  The first S&S seminar I attended was back in 1988.  There
was a fee then, but I can't remember how much.
I hope this helps answer your questions.
John Chapman
Wake Forest University
Winston-Salem NC

On