"Temporary" voicing

Ken Eschete k-eschete@nwu.edu
Wed Apr 11 10:58 MDT 2001

David,
My advise is not about voicing.  If you have a piano that fits your own
concert venue, I think you should leave it alone.  For a little more (or
the same price)  of moving your concert grand, you can get one of the
Steinway CD's from the dealer.  Less risk all the way around.  (I have
learned this lesson the hard way!)

Ken Eschete
Northwestern University

--
Ken Eschete				                Phone 847/467-6970
Director of Keyboard Maintenance