need ideas

Newton Hunt nhunt@optonline.net
Mon Apr 9 14:48 MDT 2001

Have them move it back to where it was.  Otherwise tell them you are not responsible
for their unacceptable actions.

Screw it to the floor.

Put in a grand.

Tell them to tune it.

Have them pay the school for the extra tunings.  Get some new tools with the funds.

Chain the piano to the wall.

Get a 12 inch I beam and bolt it to the back of the piano.  Then tell them, "See what
you made me do?!".

Take the casters off.

Hang it from the ceiling, just off the floor.  "If it ain't got that swing..."

Tell them you will tune it once a semester only.  Then tell them, "Suffer!"

Sheesh, now look at what you made me do.

		Newton