I'm FINE, how're you...

Tue Sep 12 10:53 MDT 2000

Friends,

This week I am going to be proposing the following at the music department
meeting:
======================

>Practice room Fines proposal
>
>Whereas:
>*The signs forbidding eating and drinking in practice rooms and
>performance halls are increasingly and flagrantly being ignored.
>*More and more grand pianos are showing evidence of spilled drinks.
>*A well-placed spill of as little as a ½ cup of water can do thousands of
>dollars in damage.
>
>Therefore:
>I propose that a system of fines be instituted for those persons found
>with drinks in or on pianos, harpsichords or organs.  (Amounts to be
>determined later, but certainly progressive.)

Do any of you have something like this in place, tried it in the past?  How
do you administer/enforce it, etc.?

Thanks.

İConrad Hoffsommer - mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu
-A rose by any other name would still attract aphids.