Off campus work

Paul Kupelian kupelian@Oswego.EDU
Wed Sep 6 12:36 MDT 2000

Hi all,
We currently have a dilemma regarding off campus recitals.  Here's the
scenario.  We have a few off campus sites that the faculty like to use for
recitals.  The pianos are owned by the church or institution hosting the
recital and for the most part were my private customers before the
recitals started to become an issue.

This appears to be a really grey area as far as compensation for the
tunings.  I'm wondering if any of you have a specific policy regarding
this type of situation.  I am not a contract technician but work for the
college and I feel that I am caught between a rock and a hard place.

Regards,
Paul

Paul Kupelian, RPT
Tyler Hall