mensuration

Daniel Gurnee dgurnee@humboldt1.com
Sun May 21 13:14 MDT 2000

Leif,

Among the available books are three that may be of some help: "A guide To
Restringing by John Travis which lists some stringing scales of existing
pianos; Piano Rebuilders' Handbook by James H Donelson which lists various
stringing requirements and perameters for plain strings; and, The
Calculating Technician by David Roberts, allof which may be obtained from
the PTG library or piano supply houses.

I wish you well,
Daniel Gurnee.