mensuration

Leif Olsen leifo@image.dk
Sat May 20 09:46 MDT 2000

Hello list

I'm restringing some uprights and grands now and then, most danish and german
instrument,  60-110 years old. I make some recalculations on their mensurs,
because they have been constructed without detailed understanding of this
figures and sometimes good improvements in tonesubstance and egality can be
obtained specially in the transition bass-tenor.
I'm looking for example-collections of mensurations on reallife instrument,
106-140?cm pianoes and small to middle grands, but every example has interrest
right now. Any idear of online sources or where to look?

Kind regards
--
Pianoshop Leif Olsen
D.P.I.F. Denmark