Piano Cleaning?

Thu May 11 09:50 MDT 2000

At 11:29 05/11/2000 -0400, you wrote:

>Lately we've taken to charging fines to students that we find with any
>liquids in the practice rooms.
>
>It's hard for me to imagine something as sensible as piano covers lasting
>for more than a week or two around here, unfortunately - how do you do make
>that work?

>Allen Wright

We don't do it here - yet - but one way would be to assign grand practice
rooms, issue keys and hold all those in that room equally responsible for
any damages.  Takes the anonymity out of it. Peer pressure can be a _good_
thing. ;-}

Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician -mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu
Luther College			-(319)-387-1204
700 College Drive			-(319)-387-1076 - Fax
Decorah, Iowa 52101-1045

Live such that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry.