S & S Underlevers

Fred Sturm fssturm@unm.edu
Tue Jun 20 10:32 MDT 2000

Avery,
	I'd just add to Allen's advice the suggestion you might want to
retrofit screws to attach the flanges, to prevent them popping out in
future. Wouldn't bother if they feel reasonably secure, but if they are
popping off very easily, it might be wise. Takes very little time, with
tray off and a drill press available. Just centerpunch each flange,
drill a pilot hole through into the tray (depth and width appropriate to
whatever screw size you select), then drill a second time with depth
stop, matching the screw shoulder (wider than threads), to depth of
flange. With wits together and focused mind, takes maybe 1/2 hour.

Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico