Carpal tunnel syndrome

Nichols nicho@lascruces.com
Mon Feb 14 18:37 MST 2000

At 12:30 PM 2/14/00 -0600, you wrote:
>Dear List,
>
>I have a somewhat medical (though tuning-related) question for y'all.
>I am developing some pretty serious aches and pains in my left
>shoulder/arm/wrist. Also, tingling and numbness in my left fingers.
>MarySmith@maill.utexas.edu

Hi Mary,
	Mr nerve damage here. Everyone has given you good advice, especially about
the Davies articles. You mention "physical Therapist" and there is a
difference in techniques between them and therapeutic massage.
	Biggest noise about nerve damage from me is don't let it go on and on.
Itsa lot like hearing loss. No fun.
	Diet, of course, is important. Don't forget your Lecithin and B's .
Be sure to be as ambi-social as possible with your strikers and
push-pullers. (switch hands)
Get up and move around more.

just a little noise.....

Guy

On the other hand, you've got different fingers.