Carpal tunnel syndrome

Ward & Probst wardprobst@cst.net
Mon Feb 14 22:16 MST 2000

Ms. Mary,

	Preview of Convention class in Arlington, VA, July 5-9, 2000:

	"My shoulder hurts, my elbow hurts, and there is a pain in my neck that
never seems to go away. Piano service is my livelihood but if this
continues, I may have to find something else. Can you help me, please?"
	(E) Your Body - Maintaining Your Most Important Tool - Bonnie Swafford
Your body is your most important tool, but comes with no instruction manual.
In this case, you will learn some basic anatomy to better understand the
design, construction, and maintenance of the machine that is your body.
Learn what can go wrong in muscles and tendons, joints, ligaments, bursa,
and nerves as you do the physical work of the piano technician.  Learn a bit
about general fitness, how to prevent trouble before it starts, and how to
treat problems after they occur.

Best,
Dale
Dale Probst, RPT