college course about piano

Mon Feb 14 08:48 MST 2000

Don,
At 10:31 02/14/2000 -0400, you wrote:

>Everyone requesting my course curriculum,
>
>My version of WordPerfect is 3.5.

I have WP 6.1, do you want to bounce things through me?  As I recall, it
can read/convert/save to a number of formats.

>I will get everything in a folder and send it out as an attachment. For
>those who cannot find a way to convert, I will send hardcopies. I should
>be able to get the folder out soon. (Have to do this during my lunch
>hour) I have a Mac but WordPerfect should cross-platform.

Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician -mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu
Luther College			-(319)-387-1204
Decorah, Iowa 52101-1045

The man that hath no music in himself,
Nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds,
Is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils;
The motions of his spirit are dull as night,
And his affections dark as Erebus.
Let no such man be trusted.
---Wm. Shakespeare - Merchant of Venice