college course about piano

Donald R McKechnie dmckech@ithaca.edu
Mon Feb 14 08:30 MST 2000

Everyone requesting my course curriculum,

My version of WordPerfect is 3.5. Anyone with a version higher should be
able to convert. I tried saving one of the files, with diagrams, as MS
Word 6.0. Some of the formatting remained but there would be a lot of
cleanup to do. Also, a chart did not convert very well at all.

I will get everything in a folder and send it out as an attachment. For
those who cannot find a way to convert, I will send hardcopies. I should
be able to get the folder out soon. (Have to do this during my lunch
hour) I have a Mac but WordPerfect should cross-platform.

Don McKechnie
Ithaca College
dmckech@ithaca.edu