locking grand covers

John Minor jminor@uiuc.edu
Tue Dec 12 13:23 MST 2000

We've used one of the paded ones with lock from COVERS BY JILL. The
attendants who move it seem to do pretty well about keeping it locked and
getting it unlocked. It is stored in the lobby of the performing arts
center and has had no ill treatment in the year it has been in place
there.

John Minor
University of Illinois