THUD

Roger Jolly baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Sun Dec 3 12:58 MST 2000

> > Hi John,
> >           Guess we could be grasping at straws, but a couple of other
> > things to try.

Hi John,
          Seems like you have found your self a real poser.  Is there
and sign of falseness off these strings?
If so take a nail set punch and give the bridge pins a tap. If the
sustain is lower than adjacent notes, bridge pins and, or, notching, may
be a cause.

Digging down even further, I wonder if the agraffes are secure to the
plate? This seems like a stretch, but heck what's to lose?????  You will
have to drop the string tension to check.

Regards Roger