Newsletter

Bdshull@aol.com Bdshull@aol.com
Fri Apr 21 14:00 MDT 2000

Don and Eric:

I hope that it will be OK for me to submit my newsletter contribution this
coming week.   I conduct a choral group which is performing this weekend and
I haven't touched the article for two weeks....Although I finally succeeded
in meeting with the director and piano head at the U of Redlands, after about
5 false starts!   These meetings are always very interesting.  I learned, for
example, that the piano prof loves the Yamaha lease program (17 pianos), and
doesn't care if they are out of tune most of the time.

Bill Shull
University of Redlands, La Sierra University, Riverside City College

<< List,

 This is a last call for copy to be included in the coming newsletter. If
 you have something started, please try to finish soon. If you have an
 idea and can punch it out quickly, please do. Send submissions to Eric
 Wolfley, eric.wolfley@uc.edu

 Thanks,
 Don McKechnie
 Ithaca College >>