Sites HELP

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Fri Apr 21 14:38 MDT 2000

I have no idea about differences but this site will be MINE.  I
will create links to all the sites you mentioned and others as
well.

What I want from you folks are tool links.  Or any site you think
interesting.

As for better?  Certainly not in the beginning but who knows where
it will go?

I hope to attract and have something useful for piano players,
teachers, technicians and others interested in "piano".

		Newton