Guidelines

Ken Eschete k-eschete@nwu.edu
Fri Apr 14 09:00 MDT 2000

Dave,
Every institution has a obligation to protect and preserve the assets of
the institution.  Neglecting the roof is no different than neglecting the
pianos.  Every School of Music has a Net Worth, and to a large extent, that
includes the most expensive pieces of equipment --- the pianos.  Protecting
your assets is Standard Business Practice and it will stand up to scrutiny.

Ken Eschete
Northwestern

--
Kenneth P. Eschete