Guidelines

Jon Page jonpage@mediaone.net
Thu Apr 13 19:58 MDT 2000

If these guidelines are what I think they are: recommendations for maintenance,
then yes by all means; get them to every school in the country.

I'm trying to get this one place to subscribe to a maintenance routine.
Evidently a bare-bones, minimum program is stressing their budget.

Of course, in the mean time the director is off again this year on a tour
of Europe.
It's tough to pin him down between his jaunts off to NYC also.

Priorities,

Jon Page