Kansas City 1999

Ward & Probst wardprobst@cst.net
Thu Feb 18 09:20 MST 1999

Lists!

Set your phaser philters for maximum strength. You are hereby warned that I
will be sending propaganda to the Lists under the subject heading above.

The Institute Committee has had a request to trade out child care duties in
KC. Please respond via the message board at the Convention Website:
http://www.ptg.org/1999/conv/

Webmaster Dean Reyburn has established a message board for those who wish to
share rooms, child care duties, etc.

Update as of today, at half past six in London, Convention planning as
achieved warp speed. Institute Director John Ragusa and his able undertrolls
are slaving away in the Dickensian darkness preparing goodies to lure you to
KC.

As they say in Oklahoma, ya'll ain't seen nothing yet.

More later, I'll be taking my medication now.

Live long and perspire,

Dale

Dale Probst
Assistant Institute Director