NY selection

Don drose@dlcwest.com
Wed Feb 10 20:32 MST 1999

Hi,

I meant that I would use RCT to *compare* 2 different instruments. Even the
graph of the tuning curve speaks *volumes* about a particular instrument
and scale design. And to give some sort of less than subjective answers.
The process would require some sort of *key banger* rather than a human
hand. Of course other things could be used too.

At 02:45 PM 2/10/99 -0500, you wrote:
>        Reply to:   RE>>NY selection
>
>Don,
>
>Good point that, about sustain. Nice and simple, immediately
understandable, and of obvious relevance to a pianist.

>I'm not as sure about using my Cybertuner (pianalyzer) program, though - I
wonder whether the graph would really convince them of anything? It might
just seem like so much distracting hocus-pocus to them. But maybe not. I'll
certainly think about that one. One would like to think that such a
powerful tool might be of use in this situation.

>Maybe I'll have something constructive to add after all.
>
>thanks,    Allen

drose@dlcwest.com
http://www.dlcwest.com/~drose/
3004 Grant Rd.