Kent Webb

Roger Jolly baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Sun Dec 12 10:38 MST 1999

Hi Avery,
             Your imformation is correct, he will be greatly missed, but he
has a wonderful opportunity with Keyboard Carriage.
Joe Vitti will be the Director of piano services, and extra piano tech's
are being hired for the service dept.
which is undergoing expansion. All services will be centralised at the
Truman plant.
Kent and I conducted a workshop together in Canada, in November, and he
broke the news that he was leaving at the end of the month.
Regards Roger

At 10:32 AM 12/12/99 -0600, you wrote:
>List,
>
>    I heard the other day that Kent Webb is no longer with Baldwin and is
>now with Keyboard Carriage and that they're moving/have moved Kent's
>position back to the factory.
>    Anyone know if this is fact or just some rumor? It supposedly happened
>about a month or so ago. I can't believe if this is true, that it hasn't been
>on the list by now. Or did I just miss it?
>
>Avery

Roger Jolly
Saskatoon, Canada.
306-665-0213