Only in Montana?

John Baird jbaird@fgi.net
Sat Dec 11 11:56 MST 1999

Hi Jeff,

No hay, but this rural flavor comes through when some tuner (?) in Illinois traded a
tuning for a load of manure early in his career.

"'Shows you what some people think a tuning's worth,' he jokes."
A Tuner and a Tutor Look Toward the 21st Century
Money Magazine, July 1979, p. 50

John Baird, RPT
Illinois