Flexible collodion for voicing hammers

Horace Greeley hgreeley@stanford.edu
Sat Dec 4 10:15 MST 1999

Ed,

There are also some threads in the archives on ways to deal with the
keytop/acetone problem.

I have always liked the tone of the collodion/ether combination, but do not
recommend it for general use,
preferring to suggest either lacquer sanding sealer or lacquer with your
choice of either acetone (fast) or
lacquer thinner (preferable) as hardening agents.

Best regards.

Horace