AZ State Conference

Rick.Florence@ASU.Edu Rick.Florence@ASU.Edu
Wed Dec 1 11:02 MST 1999

Oop... sorry all.  That was meant to go to Joel personally.

But now that the Arizona State Seminar is no longer a trade secret, I guess
I'll have to invite all of you.  One of the locals will be Jim Coleman,
introducing his Strickly Aural Tuning class.  We also offer (as always) a
free hands-on session in the areas of the classes being taught.  BTW, the
fees ($95) include a Friday evening banquet and entertainment, and a round
of golf (the fourth annual Arizona State Classic) on Thursday, Jan 6.

It's a great place to be in January!

Rick

>Joel,
>
>I sent you a brochure yesterday.  Wally and Vivian Brooks are going to be
>with us this year, along with a few other locals.  The dates are January
>7-8, 2000.
>
>Hope to see you.
>
>Rick

Rick Florence
Piano Technician
Arizona State University, School of Music
http://www.asu.edu/cfa/music