CIH Virus

Ron Torrella torrella@umich.edu
Fri Apr 23 21:24 MDT 1999

Data Fellows has a small program (they're pretty aggressive about making sure their site
is secure) that will check your machine to see if the CIH virus is currently active in
your system. The address for this free program is
http://www.DataFellows.com/gallery/anti-virus/download/nocih.zip .

Data Fellows also has a full trial version of F-Secure Anti-Virus for Windows 95/98
Release 4.03 (5.7 MB) that you can download from
http://www.DataFellows.com/gallery/anti-virus/download/fs-av95/fsav95.exe (from US)

[I did not copy this information to the MPT mailing list since I'm not a member of that
organization...yet. If someone wants to quote this post to that list, it's fine with me.]
--
Ron Torrella, RPT