Playing the Piano, Playing...with Fire

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Fri Sep 18 08:43 MDT 1998

Hi Horace,

>I have the document, and am editing it for email transmission.

   Thanks. I finally found my mistake in the URL and accessed the site.
>From there I just printed it directly and it came out looking pretty good.
Haven't had a chance to read it yet, though. Maybe over the weekend.

>I certainly agree that I find it difficult to believe that the author is
>giving it away, but that _does seem_ (two conditionals in a row, there) to
>be the case.
>
>Anway, the document downloads as an ANSI (not ASCII) document with pretty
>poor formatting.  I will have it up in WP8 and Word7 formats by next week.
>Interested parties should contact me directly.

>Obviously, I have no opinions, whatsoever, on these subjects...
>
>Best!
>
>Horace

   Of course not. Les Smith never expresses any opinions either. :-) But
whether one agrees with them or not, those opinions are what makes both
of your writing informative and enjoyable to read.
   Thanks for taking the time.

Avery