Concert Tech

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Thu Sep 10 14:01 MDT 1998

List,

   Another "rumor" type thing I've heard is that Baldwin may soon be
looking for a good concert technician to move to New York and work in
their C & A division there. Since Andrei passed away and has not been
replaced as far as I know, there might be some validity in this one.
   I'm sure that experience in working successfully with various concert
artists would be advantageous, so if any of you college or private concert
techs are interested in persuing this, I would think that Kent Webb would
be a good place to start. He can be reached at Baldwin by phone or by
e-mail at: kent.webb@bpao.com

Avery

Avery Todd, RPT
Moores School of Music