Piano pricing help

Vanderhoofven dkvander@clandjop.com
Thu Sep 10 16:00 MDT 1998

At 07:13 AM 9/10/98 , you wrote:
>Hi everybody,
>
>I've been requested to come up with a piano replacement list and prices.  I
>know some of you have already done this, could anyone tell me the sources for
>prices and any additional advice on this subject that maybe helpful.
>
>sincere thanks,
>
>Carl Fischer
>University of Nevada, Las Vegas

Dear Carl,

You might want to take a look at THE PIANO BOOK, by Larry Fine.  The
hardback copy is $26.95, and the paperback version is $16.95.  THE PIANO
BOOK is very helpful to anyone buying or selling a piano, and it has a
review of all of the currently produced pianos.  In addition, there are
annual supplements which have the list price of all curent models of
pianos.  The annual supplements are about $16.95 also.

http://www.tiac.net/users/pianobk/

Sincerely,
David Vanderhoofven
Missouri Southern State College