Joining in

A440A@aol.com A440A@aol.com
Mon Oct 26 17:00 MST 1998

Dave writes:
>the list here in hope of returning to stimulating piano
>discussion.  I haven't received any e-mail as of yet (subscribed 5 days
>ago) and was wondering if the list is dormant or are the posts getting >lost
in cyberspace.

Greetings,
No, we are still here, but the Caut list is pretty specifically piano and the
institutions that employ us, so there is little traffic concerning the piano
buying public, etc that clogs the other list at times.
   Got an CAUT question to ask, you will find there are quite a few of us on
this list.
Regards,
Ed Foote