Relocation? (fwd)

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@IMAP2.ASU.EDU
Thu Aug 20 11:05 MDT 1998

Hi everyone:

I forgot to carbon copy this message to your group.

Jim Coleman, Sr.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 09:45:41 -0700 (MST)
From: Jim Coleman, Sr. <pianotoo@imap2.asu.edu>
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Relocation?

A friend of mine, Larry Sinz is offering his customer base and
recommendation to someone of integrity and skill who wishes to relocate
to beautiful sunny southern California which has an ideal climate. He has
kept up his client base, but for health reasons must retire soon. He has
had several responses so far. One gentleman was surprised that the price
was so low, but he preferred the colder climate of Alaska. Others wanted
the business for nothing. Others were not qualified to handle this type
of business.

Perhaps you are one who is looking for just such a change.
If I didn't love Arizona so much, that would be my preference for a
location. Call Larry at (760) 726-5527.  Larry used to be the Falcone
representative for the Western states. He has many fine pianos in his
clientele list.

Jim Coleman, Sr.