Piano Truck

David Porritt dporritt@swbell.net
Wed Aug 12 08:18 MDT 1998

David:

Having repaired pianos that have been knocked over, I've become a big believer
in the large (expensive) twin dollies with the very large wheels.  I don't
have an APSCO catalog here in my office and I rarely order from them.  I've
gotten the big dollies from Pacific (or whatever they're called now.)

dave

--

David M. Porritt, RPT
Meadows School of the Arts