Concord Grand

Tue Oct 21 07:40 MDT 1997

Mike
At 09:05 10/21/97 -0400, you wrote:
>You had better move quick!  They go really fast! :-)

Avery
>At 07:42 AM 10/21/97 -0500, you wrote:
>>List,
>>
>>   I've been asked to go look at a Concord grand that's going to be in an
>>estate sale. I'm not familiar with this brand and wondered if anyone knows
>>anything about their general quality.

Haven't seen Concords, but Pierce says they were made by Geo.P Bent.
My recollection of Bents is that they were like substantial rest stops.

---of course, if that was their "second line"

watch out for flies at the auction, you might just make a few extra bids!

Conrad Hoffsommer		Office - (319) 387-1204
Acoustic Keyboard Technician	hoffsoco@martin.luther.edu
Luther College 			pno2ner@salamander.com
700 College Drive			Quod capita tot sensus.
Decorah, Ia 52101