Shop Setup

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Sun Jun 29 13:15 MDT 1997

List,

   Does anyone have any (for me) last minute ideas/suggestions for a
setting up a new shop pertaining to shelves, storage, tools, etc.?
   I want to build a large shelving area to hold grand actions and
smaller type of case parts, screws, etc. while other work is being
done.
   Any ideas on parts and small item storage?
   Do you recommend a peg-board system on the wall for hand tools,
rather than  shelving?
   Right now, my new shop is basically a decent size room with a sink
in one corner. At least I got that. I'd like to get some of the storage
things set up this week before I actually start moving EVERYTHING in so
there will be easy working room. Things are supposed to start being
moved in this week.
   Any ideas or suggestions appreciated. Thanks.

Avery

Avery Todd
Moores School of Music
University of Houston