key bushings

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Thu Jul 10 08:12 MDT 1997

>I remember Bill Spurlock writing about using two 4" files
>epoxied together to size the mortices.  I seem to have a hard
>time finding a 4" file.  You mentioned "correct size files glued
>together".  Where do you get the differnent files?

If I have a severe problem with too tight bushings I make a file from the
stick of wood cut and sanded to deminision with a piece of 100 grit sand
paper glued to the two sides.  It is quick and fast.  In and out the
required number of times and a quick iron to smooth the felt down and it is
done.

        Newton
        nhunt@jagat.com