Renner Underlever Kit

Paul Kupelian kupelian@Oswego.EDU
Thu Jul 10 09:35 MDT 1997

Hi out there,

Has anyone had experience with the Renner underlever replacement kit.
I'm working on a M & H AA 1913 vintage.  The old underlevers are glued
horizontally and the damper flange hole that accepts the wire is offset
because of the lever spring placement.

This is my first attempt at this replacement so I am looking for
experience to ward off any blockhead moves I'm likely to make.
Unfortunately, I do not have the piano in my shop right now, it is being
refinished.  Also, do I really need to spend $39.00 for a *special* drill
for this job.

Any help is sorely and greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Paul

Paul Kupelian, RPT
Tyler Hall