[pianotech] Totally glueless

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Thu Jan 31 09:28:45 MST 2013

Ron's analysis of the lower frequencies is very enlightening. I would think
the glue joint would be more useful for transmitting the higher frequencies,
without which the bass strings sound dead.

Dean
Dean W May                (812) 235-5272 voice and text
PianoRebuilders.com    (888) DEAN-MAY
Terre Haute IN 47802