[pianotech] (no subject)

Douglas Gregg classicpianodoc at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 15:44:32 MST 2013

Gregor,
Yes to all your questions, but motoric is not a word I would use. It
really can't be motorized - I have tried. But the rubbing is circular.
The Konig special french polish may not dry any faster than the
traditional. That depends a bit on the dilution of shellac though and
the solvent used. The application is easier and the final shine is
better with no de-oiling, spriting off,  or waxing. I doubt that there
is much added to the "Special "  french polish except a lubricant and
perhaps some slight variation in the solvent, though I don't know this
and have not noticed a significant difference in odor. I am sure it is
a trade secret as well.

Doug Gregg
Classic Piano Doc

Message: 9