[pianotech] Grand piano jack stands

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Wed Jan 30 10:04:04 MST 2013

It's the mover's insurance that is paying me and I was contemplating a way to remove at least two of the legs at the same time. I can do one leg at a time with no problem, but it would be quicker if I could plug all 3 at once, let them dry, and then redrill.

I gave them an estimate to fix the problem, and they agreed to pay that amount.  It's my fault for not including a mover's fee, as well.  I just felt it wasn't too big of a problem that I couldn't find a solution. I'm wired that way...  :-)

Regards,

Rob McCall

McCall Piano Service, LLC
www.mccallpiano.com