[pianotech] Grand piano jack stands

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Wed Jan 30 09:59:50 MST 2013

Hi Paul,

I really like this idea! I already have a couple of car jacks and 2x4's are relatively cheap.  I can make these in an hour.

I am probably going to only put it on two spots because 2 legs need to be swapped with each other.  One leg at a time I have no problem with, but it was the two at once that was causing me to ponder things...  :-)

Regards,

Rob McCall

McCall Piano Service, LLC
www.mccallpiano.com