[pianotech] Fixing flexy stage dolly

Mark Schecter mark at schecterpiano.com
Mon Jan 28 18:45:38 MST 2013

Thanks for pointing that out, Jon. We actually did that last night, but I'm looking to cure the problem so the incognoscenti can just position (and reposition) the piano without tools or knowledge. Mongo casters with brakes would work too, but they're concerned about their new floor being damaged, hence rubber wheels. Do still need brakes, though.

~Mark Schecter