[pianotech] a crooked decal

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Fri Jan 25 21:03:15 MST 2013

Replacing the key cover might work bu wha if the finish doesn' t quite match up?

That's Steinway's problem. Just ask the customer to contact the Steinway dealer, Don't get involved with this.

You're thinking of older Steinway uprights that have double flanges, where a hammer butt and a damper lever is attached to one flange. But that's not what is on a 12 year old Steinway console.

Wim