[pianotech] Credit Card Service providers - which one

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Fri Jan 25 12:47:53 MST 2013

Personally, I despise our monetary system based on debt and fiat money. It enslaves us as a people in ways that we fail to comprehend.

I know that many of you also don't like the FED expanding our money supply. You might consider that because of fractional reserve banking, by using checking accounts and credit cards we do the same thing as the FED in artificially expanding the money supply. So if you don't like those FED policies, then you might consider limiting your own personal contribution by limiting your useage of bank accounts and credit cards.

I stopped taking credit cards years ago. I can trace only a handful of lost appointments as a result. Cash is my preferred method of payment, followed by personal check. If needed I will leave an invoice.

Dean

Dean W May                (812) 235-5272 voice and text

PianoRebuilders.com    (888) DEAN-MAY

Terre Haute IN 47802